ACTUALIDAD
En el nuevo disco de No Te Va Gustar, "El camino más largo" (2008), el cantante, guitarrista y compositor Emiliano Brancci ari escribe un tema para la que vieja disputa que da vida a este Blog continúe firme y vigente:
EL MISMO CANAL
(Emiliano Brancciari)
Dispuestos a fingir frente a la cámara tres
total lo que digamos esta bien
o al menos desde arriba ya me dieron el ok, ok
I do not lie just tell the truth
the sources are questionable but I speak the truth
so many years I know you never mistrusted
now that you're going to do, ok, ok
not you see? for you I am still here
see me! at the same time and I see the same channel!
see me, see me
Leave, do not worry I'll help you think you're smart
, but the soap
much time to change the cell
meantime I will suggest what you got to vote, vote!
I do not lie just tell the truth
the sources are dubious but I speak the truth
few years ago, if you know me never mistrusted
now that you're going to do, ok, ok
not you see? for you I am still here
see me! at the same time and I see the same channel!
see me, you can see me ...
is obviously critical to the media in general, perhaps more to those who handle them, but also those who communicate, as they are responsible for transmitting information. Ever, the former bass player, Matthew Moreno said "have the power of the microphone is a huge opportunity not be wasted ". Now, his former partner in charge of discussing and ironic use of that possibility but the side of the media.
" The sources are dubious but I speak the truth ... "
0 comments:
Post a Comment