Opinion piece by Adolfo Oneto
I could
I could
now read the paper 26 in the following news: San Fernando PP again voted against the creation of a municipal commission of inquiry to clarify the robbery at the Cash Hall, an event that has resulted in the disappearance of 7.8 million euros.
As a member of the Platform for Political Accountability, Ya, which I am proud to belong, as I said before I am shocked with the attitude of the candidate for mayor to oppose such a commission of inquiry, that position at least as ordinary citizens is suspicious of me playing to the gallery and of course face the voters to have the May 22 the opportunity to vote the party that pleases you and you feel comfortable in this election MUNICIPAL.
I remind Mr. Loaiza to try to municipal elections, not general.
For general there will be time to put each one in its place, but in my humble opinion Mr. Loaiza, I will say that this spirit is doing a disservice to the island city and a great favor to others, you better than anyone know who they are, as a citizen who does not understand politics, I think that their duty is to work for the Island and the city and offer it goes light on an embezzlement occurred over several years and try not to be forgotten. I remind Mr
Islander candidate more than anyone we want know where those have gone to 7.8 million euros, money that it is like you and the current government is all islanders, with their actions that I understand him to forget such embezzlement, but from these humble lines assure you that the platform will continue its actions, as always peaceful with its banner and has curbs, and has been used many times, claiming the clarification of that government which governs theft.
really
Mr. Loaiza, who fears his political if not involved in the political responsibilities of the theft, should not fear anything, you are giving up an opportunity for citizens who are quoted in polls in the upcoming election distrust the honesty of those who seek to govern over the next four years.
0 comments:
Post a Comment