Monday, August 31, 2009
The Hazards In Kitchen
Well, I was half the dope when I wrote the previous post, and since it was a gross journalistic error, you gave me for "playing" with it, heh.
Mistake No. 1: The obvious, clearly the Oasis guitarist and composer is not LIAM, NOEL but (thankfully Critical boys fixed it and nothing happened here, the magic of the web).
Mistake No. 2: This was the most difficult, the announcer was not SUSI (Fernández Iogha) but ALE (Higa). Sure, you could only know if you had heard the transmission and also if he could distinguish their voices.
Mistake No. 3: Easy, Flavio is not keyboardist Cian but BEARISH.
Mistake No. 4: This was kind of complicated but if you knew anything about the history of The Cadillacs I could hunt: Luciano Jr. is not NEPHEW COUSIN but Tinelli.
Mistake No. 5: Very easy, but those that often go unnoticed as several spelling mistakes, not Ditigal but DIGITAL .
Some attentive caught a couple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment