Sunday, July 13, 2008

Honeywell Rth7400 How To Use




NEWS (or not so)

Following the return on Tuesday July 1 at the Planetarium, Los Fabulosos Cadillacs began with the promotion of his show at the River Plate stadium on 12 December. Sergio Rotman and Flavio Cianciarulo were interviewed by journalist Casciero Roque, and the note left in the edition last Wednesday, July 9 journal Page 12.

In a question the reporter asked about an old Cadillac to saxophonist sentence beyond the year 1997 made a splash in the musical. Aclarla Rotman did not hesitate, in his usual way of speaking. This was the dialogue:
"Roque Casciero," Rotman, you was the one who recommended Minimal, but soon hit the door. And in a note to this newspaper said: "In the Cadillacs is a war of egos."
Sergio Rotman: "I waited eleven years to make this clear: I did not say there was a war of egos. What I said was that there was a war of egos and Flavio and Gaby were two sons of a thousand whores full (laughter). Do not know why the reporter did not put that because it was very boluda a statement. "

Rotman's answer leaves us a few things. On the one hand, the certainty that is excellent, on the other we helps to refer to that time:
In principle, the letter actually was published in the newspaper Clarín , in the supplement Yes! on 18 July 1997 (by the way, how many pages I had before the Yes!), whose title was just " In Cadillacs is a war of egos" . Nearly a month later (August 15), the lead singer, Vicentico , responded in the same newspaper to those words: "It's very intimate, very weird talking about a friend but also very uncomfortable opening the paper and see him reviewing what we nostro (...) The war of egos is a psychoanalytical Berreta stupid ... We are friends, do not understand (...) We'll talk about other way, but it is not so to a friend: neither, or us. And ready, when it will pass. "

Last year, Flavio wrote on the website LFCRarezas on that old argument, and the subsequent meeting: " Amnesia was one of the songs Rotman brought to Fabulosos Calavera. I, as usual, was very involved in the creation of that crazy-mobile-disco, and my personal relationship with "Rockman" was cracked (..) Fabulosos Calavera recording in the Bahamas, after a fiery speech, I addressed him Rockman word. Today, fortunately, we can laugh at all this with my friend "Rock."
and ended up talking Rotman himself:
"Thanks for not having spoken to a lot of time, because I gathered a lot of desire to want to do it again. Until one day I went looking for Panda, were recorded in Cienfuegos, you thought I was going to box But I gave you a abrazo.Todo is much easier than it looks. "

Another thing that reminded me Casciero dialogue was pathetic and Rotman promote the album by BMG, remember?

0 comments:

Post a Comment