NEWS
Maybe some do not agree to label it as a rocker to Jorge Drexler , but I think it has gone through many situations in which acting as such. Probably the most massive event has been remembered what happened in the delivery of prizes Oscar in 2005 when he won the statuette for his song "Across the River" , including in the film Diaries motorcycle. The anecdotal
of that time was that the organizers did not accept that the figure "unmarketable" Drexler was worthy to sing live in front of so many stars his song, so decided on a sultry interpretation Antonio Banderas, accompanied the American, Mexican forgiveness, Carlos Santana , meaningless doodles and interest with guitar. Unforgettable Drexler was the face of the termination of such interpretation, and more memorable was his performance a capella of some verses of the song when he took the stage to receive the award, as saying "here are fucking, I sang it anyway."
Well, once past the introduction, to the more current, and the end of this post, a statement from you in a note ClarÃn newspaper of today, when asked about his opinion on the press:
"The media circle is very important, but it is the outermost (...) If I were a genius does not need to do interviews, but I'm not naive: I know that if I disappear from the media, also gradually disappear from the shops, and box office performances. And you sing to be heard. "
Uruguayan Magnificent sentence to synthesize the old phrase necessary evil usually press for musicians. Just today and tomorrow will be playing at the Teatro Gran Rex, great time to provide a note in the great Argentine daily, and to show how true that is his phrase recently cited.
Maybe some do not agree to label it as a rocker to Jorge Drexler , but I think it has gone through many situations in which acting as such. Probably the most massive event has been remembered what happened in the delivery of prizes Oscar in 2005 when he won the statuette for his song "Across the River" , including in the film Diaries motorcycle. The anecdotal
of that time was that the organizers did not accept that the figure "unmarketable" Drexler was worthy to sing live in front of so many stars his song, so decided on a sultry interpretation Antonio Banderas, accompanied the American, Mexican forgiveness, Carlos Santana , meaningless doodles and interest with guitar. Unforgettable Drexler was the face of the termination of such interpretation, and more memorable was his performance a capella of some verses of the song when he took the stage to receive the award, as saying "here are fucking, I sang it anyway."
Well, once past the introduction, to the more current, and the end of this post, a statement from you in a note ClarÃn newspaper of today, when asked about his opinion on the press:
"The media circle is very important, but it is the outermost (...) If I were a genius does not need to do interviews, but I'm not naive: I know that if I disappear from the media, also gradually disappear from the shops, and box office performances. And you sing to be heard. "
Uruguayan Magnificent sentence to synthesize the old phrase necessary evil usually press for musicians. Just today and tomorrow will be playing at the Teatro Gran Rex, great time to provide a note in the great Argentine daily, and to show how true that is his phrase recently cited.
0 comments:
Post a Comment